OUR POLICY ON DOGS
We believe the family dog is just that, a member of the family and deserves a holiday too.
We will accept well-behaved dogs with responsible owners, only when pre-booked in advance.
Acceptance of your request to bring your dog with you is on the strict understanding that you adhere to our rules.
Wilfred - Gravel Farm's resident lurcher
Only one dog is permitted in Chestnut & Elm and we are open to discussion on the number of dogs in Oak & Willow. Regardless of size and breed, an additional security deposit of £50 per dog is required. Guide dogs are exempt from this charge.
Our cottages are presented to the highest standards and we wish to keep them that way. Our cleaning standards ensure that guests without dogs can confidently stay in our cottages without detecting doggie smells and doggie hairs!
However, it would be almost impossible to maintain these high standards if our ‘house rules’ for dogs weren’t respected, so we appreciate your co-operation and respect for others staying after you.
What you need to bring with you:
• Dog bed/crate
• Towels to make sure the dog is clean and dry before entering the cottage
• Food and water bowls
• And don’t forget the poop bags
Here are our house rules for dogs:
• Dogs are not permitted on the sofas or in the beds – even with covers applied, or on any other furniture (Willow & Oak Cottage- we will only allow dogs in the main living areas and not in the bedrooms at all)
• Dogs are not permitted to be left in the cottages or grounds unattended if they bark when left alone
• The interior and grounds of the property must be left in a clean, undamaged condition
• Dogs must be clean before entry to the cottages – please clean them with your own towel
• Your dog must not be permitted to cause any kind of nuisance to the neighbouring cottages
• Your dog must be kept on a lead outside of the property
• You must clean up your dog poop and dispose of it thoughtfully
Please ensure that you are prepared to accept these conditions before making your booking. Your booking is only accepted on the basis of you agreeing to comply with our conditions.
If we find they have been in anywhere they shouldn’t – i.e. the beds or furniture – or caused any kind of damage whatsoever or caused us extra cleaning costs, flea treatment etc. Then we will charge you for reinstating the room and its contents to the condition they were before you arrived.
Your booking is accepted on the basis of you agreeing to comply with our terms and conditions.